Gooey, crumbly, chocolatey and very sticky but so so TASTY!
This S'mores slice needs just 4 ingredients and is so easy to make.
200g digestive biscuits
120g butter, melted
300g mini marshmallows
350g milk chocolate chips
1. Blitz the digestive biscuits in a food processor. Set a couple of handfuls aside and add the melted butter to the rest, stir to mix well.
2. Transfer to a lined baking dish and press down to spread evenly. Bake at 180C for 10 minutes.
3. Top with 2/3 of the marshmallows and bake for 5 more minutes.
4. Allow to cool and the marshmallows will deflate.
5. Add the chocolate chips and spread evenly. Add the remaining marshmallows and sprinkle over the rest of the digestive crumbs.
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Allow to cool completely before slicing - enjoy!