Who doesn't love a slow cooker recipe?! And this self-saucing hot chocolate fudge cake is the best!
30g + 3tbsp cocoa
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
180ml vegetable oil
100g chocolate chips
400ml boiling water
You can add the ingredients directly to the slow cooker (no extra washing up!) or if you prefer to use a liner for easier cleaning, you can mix the ingredients in a bowl first.
1. Add the flour, 100g sugar, 30g cocoa and mix.
2. Add the milk, oil and vanilla extract and mix well until combined.
3. Spread the mix into an even layer and sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the remainder of the sugar, 3 tbsp cocoa and the boiling water.
5. Pour this mixture over the cake mix. DO NOT STIR. This will create the fudge sauce.
6. Cover and cook on HIGH for approx 90 minutes.
7. Serve warm with cream or ice cream - yum!