These creamy, indulgent desserts are sooooooo easy to make and only need 4 ingredients!
4 egg yolks
50g sugar + 4tsp for topping
400ml double cream
2tsp vanilla extract
1. Whisk the egg yolks and sugar together.
2. Pour in the cream and vanilla and mix.
3. Transfer to a jug for easy pouring.
4. Line the bottom of your slow cooker with a folded kitchen towel. This will help to stop the ramekins from sliding. Place the empty ramekins on top.
5. Fill the ramekins with the custard mixture.
6. Fill the slow cooker with water until it reaches half way up the side of the ramekins.
7. Put the lid on top with a kitchen towel covering the inner side of the lid to help absorb any condensation when cooking.
8. Cook on LOW for 2 hours.
9. Allow to cool for 45 minutes then transfer to chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
10. When ready to eat, sprinkle the top with 1tsp sugar and blow torch until brown (or place under a hot grill under the sugar has caramelised)
11. Serve immediately and enjoy!