A classic apple crumble with a caramel twist - and to make it even easier, you can just whack it all in the slow cooker and leave it to bubble away!
Apples (about 16 apples, peeled, cored and sliced)
1 can Carnation Caramel cream
200g plain flour
120g cold butter
100g porridge oats
50g demerera sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1. Peel, core and slice the apples into thick slices and place in the bottom of the slow cooker. Add 4 tbsp of the caramel cream and stir.
2. In a separate bowl, rub the butter and flour with your fingers until you have a breadcrumb mixture (alternatively, you can just blitz it in a food processor). Add the sugar, oats and cinnamon to the mixture and mix.
3. Scatter the crumble mixture evenly over the apples and dot the top with more of the caramel.
4. Place a clean kitchen towel under the slow cooker lid. This helps to absorb any steam and stops the crumble becoming soggy.
5. Cook on high for 2.5 hours. After this time, remove the lid and cook for a further 30 minutes.