These are so simple to make and no baking required, just pop them in the fridge!
200g digestive biscuits
135g butter or margarine
200g plain chocolate
2 tbsp golden syrup
100g mini marshmallows
100g Easter goodies (we used Creme Eggs and Mini Eggs and threw in the Smarties that came with the Easter Eggs for good measure!)
50g white chocolate
Small chocolate Easter eggs (halved)
1. Place 200g digestive biscuits in a freezer bag and hit with a rolling pin until they're broken into a small pieces. Set aside.
2. Place your broken chocolate in a heatproof bowl and set the bowl directly on top of a pan of boiling water. Stir the chocolate until it is melted, stirring constantly until there are no or almost no more lumps of chocolate visible,. Add the butter and golden syrup, stirring well.
3. Take the biscuits, mini marshmallows and up to 100g of your Easter ingredients and stir into the chocolate mixture until everything is completely covered.
4. Wait until the mixture has cooled slightly and then spoon the mixture in to the Easter egg shells (doing it too soon will cause the eggs to melt). We added a Cadbury Creme Egg to the middle of ours for extra deliciousness!). Top with the leftover Easter chocolates and set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
5. Once set, top with melted white chocolate and return to the fridge to set.