Oh my, this recipe is AMAZING!
Oreo base, chocolate caramel filling, topped with chocolate and Oreo cream- yum! And even better - there's only 4 ingredients and no baking required!
2 packs Oreos (approx 300g)
150g melted butter
1 can condensed milk (397g)
400g milk chocolate
1. Separate the Oreo biscuits, scrape the cream filling off with a knife and put the biscuits into a bowl - put the cream filling into a separate bowl (save for later).
2. Crush the biscuits with a rolling pin or blitz in a food processor. Add the melted butter and mix well until all of the biscuit crumbs are coated.
3. Transfer to a lined baking dish and press down firmly with a spoon to create an even layer. Put in the fridge to set.
4. Meanwhile, add 200g chocolate and the tin of condensed milk to a bowl. Microwave for 40 seconds and stir well until the chocolate is melted and you have a caramel consistency.
5. Layer on top of the biscuit base and spread evenly to cover. Set in fridge for 30 minutes.
6. Once set, melt the remaining 200g chocolate in a bowl - do this in 30 sec intervals to avoid over heating the chocolate. Once melted, pour over the caramel mixture until completely covered.
7. Microwave the Oreo cream filling for 20-30 seconds until runny. Drizzle over the chocolate layer (you can make fancy feathering patterns with a skewer/knife if you like).
8. Set in the fridge, cut into slices and dive in!