These Nutella Swirls are really tasty and really easy to make with just 6 ingredients!
320g plain flour
80g icing sugar
1 tsp baking powder
110g butter (cold)
1. Add the flour, icing sugar and butter into a food processor and blitz until breadcrumbs form.
2. Add the egg and 2 tbsp water and mix until a dough forms.
3. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead into a ball. Cover with clingfilm and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Once your dough is chilled, roll out onto a floured surface into a large rectangle shape.
5. Melt the Nutella in a bowl for a few seconds (approx 10 secs) to make it easier to spread. Spread the Nutella down 1/3 of the rolled out pastry.
6. Carefully roll the pastry lengthways all the way along until you have a long sausage shape.
7. Trim the edges and discard. Cut the sausage into 3cm slices and place onto a lined baking tray, spaced well apart.
8. Bake at 180C for approx 20 mins.