A cookies and cream delight!
Oreo base, Oreo filling, Oreo topping - what's not to love?! And this easy no-bake recipe has just 6 ingredients!
4 packs of Oreos (approx. 60 biscuits)
60g butter, melted
450g cream cheese
1tp vanilla extract
120g icing sugar
480ml double cream
1. Add 2 pack of Oreos to a food processor and blitz into fine crumbs. Put into a bowl and add the melted butter, stirring until all of the crumbs are coated.
2. Press down firmly into the bottom of a lined 9 inch springform tin. Put in the fridge to chill while you make the filling.
3. Roughly chop another pack of Oreos and set aside.
4. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until smooth. Add the icing sugar and vanilla extract and mix well.
5. Pour the double cream into a separate bowl and whisk until thick and stiff peaks form.
6. Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and fold together gently. Add the chopped Oreos and mix.
7. Scoop the cheesecake filling onto the Oreo base and spread into an even layer. Top with crushed Oreos.
8. Cover and chill in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight. Enjoy!