Now THIS is what I call a dippy egg! The ultimate Easter treat!
Get the recipe for mini egg cookie soldiers below:
185g butter (softened)
340g self raising flour
185g golden caster sugar
150g demerara sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
150g mini eggs (crushed)
100g white chocolate chips (optional)
1. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add the flour and stir until combined. Stir in the crushed mini eggs and chocolate chips.
4. Turn out the cookie dough onto a floured surface and roll out the dough into a large rectangle.
5. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown around the edges but still soft in the middle.
6. Allow to cool before cutting into soldiers then dip into your Creme Eggs - ammaaaazzzzing!!