If you like Biscoff then you will LOVE these truffles - no baking required and made with just 4 ingredients!
150g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
60g cream cheese
100g Lotus Biscoff spread
100g white chocolate
1. Put the biscuits into a sandwich bag, sealing tightly and bash with a rolling pin to make crumbs (alternatively you can blitz in a food processor). Put in a bowl.
2. Add the cream cheese and 50g Biscoff spread and mix well - you might want to get your hands in there and scrunch the mix together until you form a dough.
3. Using your hands, roll the mixture into small balls and place onto a lined baking sheet.
4. Melt the white chocolate in a separate bowl and add 50g Biscoff spread, mixing well until melted together.
5. Carefully dip each ball into the white chocolate mixture (I used two forks to help dip them evenly) and place back onto the baking tray. Top with crushed biscuits and set in the fridge for 1 hour.