These chocolatey orangey gooey pots of deliciousness are so quick and easy to make with only 6 ingredients!
300g madeira cake
1 sachet orange flavour jelly
300g tinned mandarins in juice
200g double cream
200g chocolate (milk or dark, whichever you prefer)
2 egg yolks
Squirty cream (optional)
1. Cut the Madeira cake into 2cm-thick slices. Divide between the glasses (we used whiskey glasses) and push down into an even layer.
2. Divide the mandarin segments between the glasses and layer on top of the cake.
3. Make up jelly as per packet instructions and divide between the glasses (the liquid should go approx. halfway up the glass). Set in the fridge for 6-8 hours (preferably overnight).
4. Break up the chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
5. Heat the cream in a saucepan until it just boils, pour over the chocolate and stir until smooth. Add the egg yolks and mix well.
6. Tip the mixture into a jug and pour into the four glasses. Set in the fridge for 2-4 hours.
7. Top with squirty cream and dig in!
Follow #CostellosBakesItEasy on Instagram for weekly recipe videos.
* Less than 10 ingredients
* Less than 30 minutes to prepare
Quick and easy puddings and bakes which are so simple but will make you look like a pro!