These chocolate bowls are so easy to make and perfect for an extra little treat!
Fill with your favourite dessert and then eat the bowl too!
You will need....
Small balloons (large balloons won't really work for this, you need 5" ones ideally or water balloons)
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in 40 second intervals, stirring frequently.
3. Using a spoon, place a small circle of chocolate onto the parchment paper (this will make the base for the balloon).
4. Dip the balloon in to the chocolate, swirling it around to get a good coating.
5. Place the balloon on top of the melted chocolate circle.
6. Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or freeze for 1 hour.
7. Once set, carefully pop the balloon and remove.
8. Fill with your favourite pud and enjoy!