Chewy, gooey, fruity, delicious! These flapjacks can be whipped up in no time and only need 5 ingredients!
150g brown sugar
4 tbsp honey
300g porridge oats
100g frozen berries
1. Melt the butter, sugar and honey in a pan. Once melted, stir in the oats until completely coated.
2. Transfer the mixture to a lined baking tin and press down evenly.
3. Scatter the frozen berries over the top and push down slightly with a spoon.
4. Bake at 180C for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.
5. Leave to cool completely then cut into squares.