These are SO quick and easy and make a great breakfast treat!
These can be made vegan/dairy free if using sultanas instead of chocolate chips.
3-4 small ripe bananas
150g peanut butter
100g chocolate chips or sultanas
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mash the bananas until smooth - there should be no lumps.
3. Add the peanut butter and mix well.
4. Add the oats and chocolate chips or sultanas and combine.
5. Take approx 1 heaped tbsp of the mix and roll into balls, flatten down on to the baking tray. The cookies will not spread out during baking so shape as desired and space evenly apart.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
7. Allow the cookies to cool completely before removing them from the tray. They should be firm on the outside and slightly gooey in the middle.