This easy peasy Snickers fudge only has 4 ingredients and no baking required!
400g white chocolate
100g peanut butter
1 tin condensed milk
1. Put the condensed milk and the white chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds. Stir and heat again for a further 40 seconds.
2. Add the peanut butter to the bowl, stir and heat for a final 40 seconds.
3. Add 150g of the chopped Snickers pieces and mix well.
4. Transfer to a lined baking tin. Top with the remaining Snickers pieces and chill for at least 3 hours.
5. Cut into squares and enjoy!