These doughnuts are SO easy to make and need just 6 ingredients!
250g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1. Add the flour, baking powder and butter to a food processor and blitz until you have breadcrumbs (if you don't have a food processor, you can just use a bowl and your hands)
2. Slowly add the milk until a firm-ish dough forms (you may not need all of the milk
3. Roll out the dough to about 1cm thickness
4. Cut out doughnut shapes (you can use two size cookie cutters but if you can use anything round)
5. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan
6. Slowly add the doughnuts, turning every so often, until golden brown on both sides.
7. Leave to cool and then coat with sugar!