We're celebrating #NationalPizzaDay Costello-style with this cookie dough sweet pizza! Such a treat and so easy to make!
The recipe below makes a GIANT pizza (enough to serve 12-15) so just cut down the measurements if you want a smaller one.
185g butter (softened)
340g self raising flour
185g golden caster sugar
150g demerara sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
200g chocolate chips
Choose anything you like but I used:
White chocolate chips
Milk chocolate buttons
1. In a bowl, beat the butter and sugar together.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add the flour and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
4. Turn out the cookie dough onto a floured surface and roll out the dough into a large circle. You can cut around a plate to make it neater if you like.
5. Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake at 180C for 20-25 minutes until golden brown around the edges but still soft in the middle.
6. Allow to cool slightly before decorating with toppings of choice!