These are a cross between a scone and a cookie - fantastic on their own or even better slathered in jam!
The perfect snack in just 20 minutes!
1tsp baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp vanilla essence
1. Beat the eggs in a bowl with the sugar and vanilla essence.
2. Add the butter and mix together.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk the flour with the cinnamon and baking powder.
4. Combine the dry and wet ingredients to make a thick dough. Add the chopped apples and sultanas and mix until well combined.
5. Place spoonfuls of dough, spaced out, onto a lined baking tray. No need to flatten them out.
6. Bake at 180C for 20 minutes. Enjoy!