These chocolate stuffed pancakes are flippin' awesome! Just 5 ingredients, they're so easy to make.
30g caster sugar
170g self-raising flour
1. Add 2 eggs, the sugar and a splash of milk to a bowl and whisk together.
2. Add the flour and the remaining milk a bit at a time and whisk into a smooth batter (you can use an electric whisk to speed things up and save an achey arm!)
3. In a separate bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff. Fold carefully into the pancake batter.
4. Spoon the mixture into small circles in a non-stick frying pan. Leave for a minute or so to start firming up and then add a square of milk chocolate to each pancake. Cover with more batter.
5. Cook on one side for approx 2 minutes then flip over to cook the other side.
6. Drizzle with syrup and dig in!