Perfect for the kids (and grown ups too!) A twist on the Rice Krispie treat!
200g mini marshmallows
120g Rice Krispies
Sprinkles to decorate
1. Make the Rice Krispie squares by melting the butter in a pan on a low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until fully melted.
2. Remove from the heat and add the Rice Krispies, mixing until well coated.
3. Press the Rice Krispie mixture into a greased/lined baking tin - I found it best to use a metal spoon to push it down into the corners as it's VERY sticky! Set in the fridge for about an hour.
4. Once set, cut into rectangles and add a lolly stick into the bottom of each piece.
5. Melt the chocolate in a jug or tall glass. Dip each Rice Krispie piece half way into the chocolate. Rest on a lined baking tray and add your sprinkles to decorate. Return to the fridge until the chocolate is set.