These chocolatey gooey rice crispy squares are perfect for kids and grown ups! Just 4 ingredients!
150g Rice Krispies
100g mini marshmallows
300g chocolate (milk or dark)
1. Line a square tin with parchment paper.
2. Melt the butter, marshmallows and 100g of the chocolate in a pan on a low heat until completely melted.
3. Stir in the Rice Krispies and mix until they are completely covered with the gooey mixture.
4. Pour into the lined tin and flatten out with a spoon.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a pan of simmering water and pour over the Rice Krispies.
6. Set in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
7. Cut into squares and enjoy!