Replacing double cream with avocado does sound a bit odd, but honestly give these a try!
They are rich, creamy and chocolatey and don't taste like avocado at all!
1 small avocado
150g good quality dark chocolate
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Blitz the avocado in a food processor until smooth with no lumps. I added a tsp of water to help get it completely smooth.
2. Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water (or you can just melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals if thats easier!)
3. Add the melted chocolate to the food processor and blend until fully combined and no traces of green are left.
4. Put in a bowl, cover and chill the chocolate mixture in the fridge for at least an hour (I left mine overnight).
5. Once chilled, take about 1 tbsp of the mixture and roll into balls. Roll the balls in the cocoa powder to coat and place on parchment paper.
6. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!