What's not to love about these bite-sized treats?! You can make them plain but why stop there, everything tastes better dipped in chocolate!
120g Cream Cheese
2 tbsp Icing Sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla Essence
1. Break up the chocolate into a bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
2. Dip the raspberries two thirds of the way in, place on a baking tray lined with parchment and set in the fridge.
3. Meanwhile, beat together the cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla.
4. Put the mixture into a piping bag and pipe into the raspberries.
5. Set in the fridge and DONE!