We LOVE these oaty bars!
They're so easy to make with just 6 ingredients and they are SO versatile - leave plain or add your favourite toppings. They can also be baked as bars or muffins.
Firm on the outside and soft & gooey in the middle - gorgeous!
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
2 ripe bananas, mashed
75g peanut butter
Extra toppings such as blueberries, raspberries, chocolate chips etc
1. Add the oats, cinnamon and baking powder to a bowl and mix.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, peanut butter and milk.
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until well combined.
4. Transfer to a lined baking dish and top with you toppings if using (we used chocolate chips obvs!)
5. Bake at 180C for 30-35 mins until golden brown.
6. Leave to cool completely and cut into bars. The outside will be firm and the inside soft and gooey. Yum!