Who remembers making this as a child? So easy and sooooooo tasty!
200g Mars Bar
75g Rice Krispies
200g milk chocolate
1. Chop the Mars Bars into slices and add to a saucepan with the butter. Heat on a low heat, stirring constantly until melted. Do not allow to boil and don't worry if there are still a few lumps.
2. Remove from the heat, add the Rice Krispies and stir until well combined.
3. Transfer to a lined baking tin and press down into the corners with a spoon or oiled hands (it's sticky!).
4. Break the milk chocolate into pieces in a bowl and microwave in 30 second intervals until melted. Pour over the slice and spread evenly.
5. Refrigerate until set then cut into squares - enjoy!