Only 4 ingredients and no baking required!
150g Lotus Biscoff biscuits
400g white chocolate
100g Lotus Biscoff spread
1 tin condensed milk
1. Put the condensed milk and the white chocolate in a bowl and heat in the microwave on HIGH for 40 seconds. Stir and heat again for a further 40 seconds.
2. Add 50g Biscoff spread to the bowl, stir and heat for a final 40 seconds.
3. Add 150g of the broken Lotus Biscoff biscuit pieces and mix well.
4. Transfer to a lined baking tin. Top with more biscuits and drizzle over the remaining spread (melt in microwave for 30 secs to make it easier to drizzle).
5 Chill overnight in fridge.
6. Cut into squares and enjoy!