These homemade peanut butter cups are so easy to make and you only need three ingredients!
120g peanut butter
3 tbsp icing sugar
200g plain chocolate
1. Melt the chocolate in a jug in 45 second intervals until completely melted.
2. Once melted, pour a thick layer of the chocolate into the bottom of a muffin case and swirl around to coat the sides. Set in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. In a bowl, mix the peanut butter and icing sugar together.
4. Once set, remove the chocolate from the fridge and spoon the peanut butter mix onto the chocolate base, spreading to evenly coat with the back of a spoon.
5. Melt the remaining chocolate and pour over the peanut butter. Set in the fridge until solid.