Yes, you read that right - just 3 ingredients! And as these cookies don't have any flour, they're also gluten free!
200g peanut butter (crunchy, smooth, any nut butter will work great)
175g demerara sugar (again, any sugar will work just fine)
....and that's it!
1. Measure the peanut butter and sugar into a bowl and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix well again until the mixture forms into a wet dough.
3. Taking small pieces (about the size of a big cherry tomato), roll into ball and space evenly apart onto a lined baking tray.
4. Press down gently with a fork to flatten slightly (and make a nice criss cross pattern!)
5. Bake for 12 minutes at 180C. Allow to cool then transfer to a wire rack.